You will learn the basics and the necessary strategies that are the foundation of all the movements in all stages of life and for getting back to your previous level of fitness. These include, breathing, posture, correct pelvic floor and core muscle activation, relaxation and healthy eating. The goal of this stage is to optimise the healing and reducing the risk of Diastasis Recti, pelvic floor weakness, incontinence, prolapse and more. It contains a FITNESS based program that includes things like squats, lunges, push ups, rows, burpees, step ups and more with modifications suitable for this chapter in your life. It is designed to get and keep you moving & to integrate these strategies into regular movements.
The ebook’s goals are to:
- Give your body what it needs to heal and be healthy with a healthy eating guide
- Restore the function of your pelvic floor and deep core muscles
- Accelerate your postnatal healing & recovery
- Reduce the risk, improve or manage prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Reduce the risk of injury and pain in your lower back, hips, pelvis, abdominals, knees, ankles, neck
- Tell you everything you need to know about exercising postpartum (if you have ever had a baby, you are postpartum, it doesn’t matter how long ago it was).
- Increase your fitness + Improve your muscle tone
- Improve your energy levels and body composition
- Improve your posture
- Boost your self esteem and self confidence and reduce stress
By covering topics such as:
- Nutrition + Fat loss Advice
- Understanding Pelvic Organ Prolapse + how to prevent and improve symptoms
- Incontinence + hernia
- What is the Pelvic floor and True Core
- What is Diastasis Recti / Abdominal separation (DRA) + how to heal and prevent it
- Common mistakes new mums make when returning to exercise
- Understanding of what to listen for/symptoms to not ignore
- How to choose a Personal Trainer/fitness class wisely
- Birth Recovery + Physical Birth Trauma
- Whats normal and what is not after birth?
- C-Section massage
- Activating the core and pelvic floor muscles correctly + why you need to do it!
- 8 Week progressive core, pelvic floor and fitness routine
- Exclusive access to workout videos!